Tuesday, June 23, 2009

..7 people that make my life a little bit better just by being in it..

I'm feeling really blessed today. So here ya go.

1) Cory Alan. We've had a long history. I may or may not have been in love with him when I was in high school. We've been through a lot, but he's the one that taught me what the definition of a "real friend" is. He's extremely talented and has traveled all over the world, and may have been 3,000+ miles away at any given time over the last 8 years, but he was there for me more than any of the people who were right here. He is an amazing person and I am blessed to have him in my life.

2) Mom. Dad. Josh. Jessica. Tristen.
I seriously have the best family around (although apparently I don't take pictures of them, cuz I can't find any). They are my escape from the bad parts of my life. I know that maybe I haven't turned out to be EXACTLY what they wanted me to be, but they are always supportive. My brother is one of my best friends and Jessica is the sister that I've always wanted. I just love them all.

3)
Marisa. I don't really have a whole lot of friends that are girls. Too much drama. Too much catty. The few that I do have are AMAZING people. Are we catty? Can we be evil and mean? Yeah. But not to each other and that is all that matters. She listens to my craziness and I laugh at her nonsense. We make fun of people and (like all good friends) we agree which whores we hate. It's a beautiful thing. KS KREW!


4)
Cody. I've known him less time than most of the other people on this list, but that doesn't mean I love him any less. He is the perfect person for Kyle and I really think that I owe the friendship that I have today with Kyle to Cody. He's helped Kyle grow up into the amazing person he is today. At first, he was just "Kyle's boyfriend" but now he is someone that I truly love and consider to be one of my bestest friends. Puts a smile on my face everyday.


5)
Jesse. I took Jesse in when he was just a little gay. :P Back in the day I never thought we would be where we are now. I tell Jesse EVERYTHING. He is the person that I go to when I need to vent, when I need to cry, when I need to laugh and when I need someone to assure me that what I'm doing is absolutely right and I couldn't have done it better (maybe not so much that last one). Sometimes it's hard to figure him out, but I wouldn't trade him in for anything. Love you Ju.




6) Kaylee. Um... She is just like me (only better). She has the kindest heart of anyone I have ever met. Ever. In my life, ever. She's the person that makes me feel better about life when I feel lonely and like I'm the only person in the world going through what I am going through. We cry over everything. We put 100% of ourselves into all the relationships in our life. I feel like I understand myself a little bit better after having one of our awesomely famous girl's nights. These are the kinds of girls that I need in my life.

7)
Brandon. Sometimes I don't know what is going on with us. He can be the most confusing person in the history of the world. But when we're friends, we're best friends. I am more myself with Brandon than with anyone else. I think that we bring out each other's best and worst, and I have a connection with Brandon that will never ever be broken. It's something I count on.


Life is a confusing and unpredictable thing, but I am lucky enough to have people like this in my life to make a little more sense out of things :
)

No comments: