Tuesday, September 7, 2010

..stuff and things..

What a weekend. A quick post today.

-Starting off with a quote that pretty much sums up my life right now:

"Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over."

'nuff said.

- I am going to my first dance class in like 2 years tonight. I'm excited/nervous. I am super out of shape, but considering it's a bunch of girls that I went to high school with, chances are they might be too. I feel this class is coming at a good time. Dance always made me super happy, and with everything that is going on for me right now, I think this will be a good release for me.

- Speaking of performing, taking into consideration current situations going on, I may not get to have my Made experience, as my Made coach is currently out of commission (in a matter of speaking). Therefore, instead of being "Tracy Turnblad", I am going to focus on getting into shape for my brother's wedding. Jessica (SIL) asked me to be in her line. So... gotta get pretty. And by pretty, I mean skinny.

- I am a wreck today. That is all.

No comments: