Monday, January 25, 2010

..more people that make my life wonderful..


I'm in the thankful type mood again. When I had everyone over for dinner last night, I was just sitting there thinking about the amazing people I have in my life. People who I can completely be myself with. We're not always mature. We're not always grown ups. We're not perfect. But we are loving life right now and they honestly make me such a happier person. So I wanna do a little shout out.

1) Josh. There is HONESTLY not enough that I could say about him. We've only been friends a little bit over 6 months, but I can safely say that he knows more about me than anyone. We've been through a boatload of things that secured this bond that we have and as hard as it was at the time, I am so extremely grateful for it. He is possibly one of the best people I know. He's 100% honest with me, which helps me put 100% trust in him. He's real & genuine and AMAZINGLY talented. He doesn't see that in himself sometimes, but luckily he has a best friend that has no problem reminding him. :) This little paragraph doesn't even do him justice, but I am truly, truly blessed to have him in my life.

2) Gray. I have known Gray since he was a ripe little age of 15. Back in the day when we would make fun of him and try to convince him he was gay. We lost touch for a little while, but reconnected a few years ago. I'm woman enough to admit I had a teeny tiny crush on him. Obviously I got over that, but this past summer, he saved me. He came back full force into my life when I needed him the most. He was my run to guy. For everything. He defended me. He supported me. He consoled me when my heart was broken. He is so much younger than me but I look up to him so much. He is so driven and I know he is going to make a huge name for himself.

3) Aaron. He is another friend that I haven't known very long, but feel like I've known my whole life. Aaron is my pick me up. He tells me what I need to hear when I need to hear it. He never fails to make me feel better. He makes me laugh constantly. I don't feel like I ever have to impress him or be anything other than what I am. Aaron is the gay boy that if he were straight, we would get married. :) Maybe he is the gay boy that even though he is gay, we will still get married :) "We'll just have sex on the side, like married people do".

4) Lindsea. Oh how I love this girl. I don't think I've ever been this close to a friend girl. I just don't trust them. But Lindsea is completely different. Josh, Lindsea and Gray were LITERALLY the reasons that I made it through the summer. We were the Fantastic Four. Things have changed a little bit and we aren't able to hang out as much as we used to but I still adore her and she will continue to be one of my best friends always.


5) Matt. Amazing is what this boy is. He pretty much can outdance anyone that I know, and has a heart of gold. I have never met ANYONE like him. He is so comfortable with himself and that is such a foreign concept to me. I admire him so much for that. He makes me strive for that in my own life.




6) Jessica. Another girl who I absolutely adore. I met her through Gray last summer. It was a super awkward meeting and I didn't really get to know her very well until this past fall. I'm so glad I did. She is such an unbelievable person. She has this strength about her that I just feed off of. She is so strong and motivated and just a great person inside and out. She has sincerely become one of my closest friends and I can't imagine my life without her.




So this was super cheesy. I don't care. I love my friends. I love my life. That's all. :)

1 comment:

Zach Test said...

Awe Tash :) That was sooo sweet. I love you!