Thursday, June 24, 2010

..summer is here... finally..

Happy summer my peeps (or internet world since I'm not sure how many of my "peeps" actually read this)! Finally we are getting some warm weather. Hallelujah.

This is another random post. Because they are fun.

- So You Think You Can Dance is AMMMMMAAAZZZZINNNNGGG already this season. The boys are so much stronger than the girls, but they do have a couple of really great girls on there too. To add to that, I have a confusing dilemma. Anyone who knows me knows that I have an unfounded hatred toward Asians. Bahhahahahaha. Just kidding. I don't hate them. I just find myself not liking them. That's terrible. You all think I'm racist now.... But I digress... ANYWAY... There is this (asian) ballet dancer named Alex. He is PHENOMENAL. Seriously. I don't think I've seen anyone that dances like him. So I have my first asian (and I'm sure gaysian) crush. This is confusing and unsettling for me. But seriously? Go and youtube Alex Wong Miami Ballet. Ahhhhh.

Also on this topic - Lyrical HipHop? Genius. Lauren and Dom did a routine to If I Were a Boy last night. Chillys! And Bleeding Love (Chelsea & Mark) is STILL my favorite SYTYCD routine ever. I heart it.

Just makes me miss dancing.

- Friends. Girls. Girl. Friends. At some point in my life (after high school maybe), I grew... weary of friendships with girls. I feel like there is too much drama and cattiness that happens between girls. The coin is still up in the air if gay boys are really ANY better in terms of that, but that has been my most current belief. Anywhoozle... So over the last 5 or 6 years, I have had VERY FEW GOOOD girl friends. I had friends that were girls, but most of them were the catty kind. So that being said, recently I have found myself quite blessed to have discovered a good base of girly friends. I went out and had a girl's night with said group of girls this week and it was just nice to be around people who really are soooo similar to me. The three people I hung out with are scarily alike to myself. Don't get me wrong, I ADORE all my other friends. The youngsters. The talented ones. They all perform. They have that in common. And I always find myself feeling like an outsider no matter how much I love them. These other friends are pretty much at the same point I am in my life. We have all been through variations of the same things. We just understand each other. It's a nice feeling.

- Shocker of all shocks - I have yet to get my pass for Lagoon. I've just been really busy with other things and haven't been able to do it. I think Aaron and Gray hate me a little bit for that.

- If I don't get my iPhone here soon, I am going to have to buy myself a new blackberry. I am so sick of being the only person using a child's Nokia flip phone. I am a professional for heaven's sake! I need a growed up phone!

That might be all for now. Shalom bitches.

No comments: