Thursday, June 3, 2010

..so you think you can dance?... not anymore!..

Welcome back! Randomness! Yay!

- I miss dancing (see title). I <3 So You Think You Can Dance. It is MY American Idol (pee dot ess... American Idol? You SUCKED this year. Time to go). Believe it or not, I danced from the time I was about 5 up until I graduated high school. Was I amazingly talented? No. I didn't have the "natural talent" that so many of my friends have. BUUUUUUUUUT... I worked EXTREMELY hard at it because I love it. I was crushed when I didn't make the dance company my sophmore year. But I worked really hard over the summer, went to classes, went to dance camp with the team, and by the time junior year started, I was on the team. I was originally put as an alternate on Bonnie Lassies my senior year, but I worked a little bit harder and performed EVERY SINGLE performance with the team and it was the best year of my life. So yeah, I was never amazing, but I was better than good. ANYWAYYYYY... pathetic rant over. I just miss it. Everyone around me is so talented and I don't have that "thing" anymore that I love to do. Sooooo... Yeah. I need to figure out how to get that back.

- I heart Josh's family. Of all the friends that I've had, I've never been really close to any of their families. Usually the opposite. They are invited to my family things. They are close to my mom. They love my family. And I don't know anything about theirs (except maybe they are crazy). Anyway... Josh's family is amazing. They always make me feel like part of the family. His mom is pretty much the sweetest lady ever. I'm glad that I have them as my second little home/family.

- I am on a roll at work. I've sold 4 FOUR!!!!! suites this week. That equals commission for Tasha and that means Tasha gets to go shopping for new clothes because she needs them. Yay!

- The cutest puppy has been at my work this week (shhhhh... no animals allowed). She is a miniature wiener dog and SOOOO little. I fell in love with her. She was $400. I don't got that kind of money. Damn you lady with puppy. Damn y0u.

- They have fixed my A/C in my apartment. It now gets cold in 5 minutes flat. I love it. It makes me like this mini apartment so much more.

- Oh Glee. I have a love/hate relationship with you this season. When you're good, you're AMAZING and make me cry. The bad thing is that (other than Brittany), the show has kind of fallen flat this season. There have been a handful of REALLY good songs, but for the most part... ehhhhhhhh. Mr. Shu? I think you are kind of a tool. Aren't you supposed to be teaching these kids something? Because you're a.... teacher? Not showing them that you should do ANYTHING you can to win. Hmmm... I do like your style though. So kudos there. Just please, for the love of god, STOP RAPPING.
To be fair though, I just watched the "Faithfully" sneak peak from the season finale and it make me get chills and teary eyes, sooooo... the finale might redeem this short and lack luster season.

- Speaking of Glee - Brittany. She could be my best friend. She is hilarious. Her one liners kill me. Man oh man. Everyone says they want her part to be bigger. NO! Keep her where she is. You'll ruin it if you change it!

Annnnd... that might be it for today.

- Oh! One sided friendships piss me off. But that is a story for another day :)

- OH OH! And I love summer. It's coming. And I like it.

No comments: