Tuesday, June 8, 2010

..you can't stop the beat..

Just a couple things to annouce:

- Pride was a success! And by "success" I mean a "hot mess". Josh and I had drank a bottle of Bailey's (with chocolate milk of course), a bottle of Kahlua (with delicious iced coffee, of course) and a bottle of watermelon Smirnoff all before noon. There was a parade. There was yelling out random things and embarrassing ourselves. It was hotter than the surface of hell, and I was FRIED by the end of the day, but I got to be with my best friends and see a lot of people that I haven't seen in ages, and it was a good day. I also saw "he who must not be named", but he stayed a good distance away from me, so even that couldn't ruin my day! :)

- Josh is Link in Hairspray! The regional premiere at Riverton City. I'm so super proud of him. I think he doubts how talented he is sometimes and this is a really great thing for him. He's the FIRST LINK in Utah. That's huuuuuge. PLUS Hairspray is one of my... top 3 favorite musicals, so I probably will end going to see it 4 or 5 times. Don't judge me. Or do. I don't care.

That's pretty much it. Glee's season finale is tonight. Don't fuck it up Glee! :)

No comments: